Professional Siding Installation to Protect Homes in Richmond Virginia
Our team in Richmond VA, understands the importance of fixing problems when they appear, not giving them a chance to become bigger headaches. If your home’s exterior takes damage from severe weather or develop any cracks or holes create an opening for water to run into. Invisible water damages in your home’s structure can cause everything from wood rot on your siding to mold and mildew in the air you breathe.
Don’t let your home in Richmond VA suffer from reduced air quality and lacking curb appeal. Call our talented team today to schedule an inspection of your exterior siding.
Do You Need New Siding? Know the Signs!
Like roof issues and gutter problems, problems in your siding are best resolved immediately. Letting your siding sit while it accumulates water damage is a recipe for disaster. Over time, you would need to replace your siding and probably pay for costly structural repairs for your home. You can avoid that particular headache by calling The Pinnacle Group at the first sign of trouble. Here are some of the most common siding issues we deal with:
- If you notice your siding start to look bent, bulging, or misshapen, it’s a dead giveaway that there is rot underneath. The Pinnacle Group will come and remove the rotten layers and replace your warped siding.
- Mold and Mildew. These are a sign of excess moisture. If your gutters are damaged or clogged, water could be pouring down over your siding and eroding it. This gives mold and mildew a chance to enter your home and compromise the air that you breathe.
- Dry Rot. Dry rot looks like old, deadwood with a spongey texture that crumbles under pressure. It’s caused by a fungus that eats the strong structures of the wood. Your siding could be hiding dry rot in its deeper layers. This is difficult to find unless you are trained like the staff at The Pinnacle Group.
- Peeling Interior Walls. Sometimes siding damage causes problems inside the home. Long exposure to moisture can cause your interior walls to crack or peel. If this occurs, call us right away before your interior takes more damage.
- Soffit and Fascia. Soffit is the exposed siding underneath your roof’s overhang that allows a steady stream of air to flow between your attic and your roof. Fascia is the siding just above the soffit, where gutters are installed.
- New Siding. Does your siding need a re-do? The Pinnacle Group will remove your old siding and replace it with your choice of premium vinyl siding.
Our team of experts in Richmond VA will get it done quickly with error-free precision. Siding replacements not only protect your home from damage but also boost your home’s curb appeal and resale value. We at The Pinnacle group help you from start to finish.
Low Maintenance, Long-Lasting Alside Siding
Vinyl siding is the most common siding choice for remodeling or new construction. Vinyl siding delivers a subtle appearance of wood without costly maintenance and repairs. This product won’t split, peel or rot as wood does, and the color goes clear through the panel and it never needs to be scraped, stained, or painted. Thermal Shield’s premium Alside products are so durable that they hold up to the most severe weather conditions and high moisture, which is what we have in Virginia. Vinyl siding won’t peel, crack or corrode. Vinyl siding offers a fairly fast and cost-efficient way to update the look of your Michigan home no matter what the under-structure is.
Vinyl siding is the perfect low-cost way to improve the exterior look and feel of your Virginia home. This siding will outlast paint by many years. It is very low maintenance and easy to keep looking new. It even acts as a layer of insulation against the harsh Virginia winter and the 90+ degree heat. It is a perfect way to give your house many years of almost maintenance-free good looks!
If you need new house siding and live in Central Virginia, or elsewhere in the area, you can trust the experts at The Pinnacle Group to provide top-of-the-line cladding products, as well as unparalleled workmanship and customer service. We are a local Veteran-owned and family-operated company with over 30 years of combined experience, making us the most experienced siding professionals available. With each project we perform, our team is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction, which is one reason why we hold a consistent A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
At The Pinnacle Group, we offer homeowners in the Central Richmond and Hampton Roads area premium Charter Oak® and Ascend vinyl house siding from Alside, one of the most trusted brands in the industry. These products are:
- Made from highly durable, weather-resistant vinyl that comes backed with a limited lifetime warranty – one of the most comprehensive in the industry
- Available in a wide variety of colors and several visually appealing styles that you can choose from to suit your aesthetic preferences and complement your home’s exterior
- Energy-efficient, providing superior resistance to heat transfer than wood and other types of siding to potentially reduce your home’s energy costs
Factory-Certified Siding Installation
The Pinnacle Group has certified siding installation experts in Richmond VA who can dependably tackle every aspect of your project. Following the manufacturer’s standards, our team can install your new siding with efficiency, precision, and care. That professionalism – combined with Alside’s lifetime warranty – means your home can benefit from long-term quality and performance.
We’re proud of our partnership with Alside, and we look forward to bringing industry-leading warranties, superior value, and unmatched beauty to your renovation project.
Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate
Call The Pinnacle Group at (804) 368-8798 or contact us online for more information about our versatile Alside siding options. Alside siding is the last siding you’ll ever need, and we’d love to give you a free, no-obligation estimate!
Alside Siding Is Engineered For Our Climate
This ensures it will perform in heat and ice & snow conditions. Call us today for information on Alside siding choices. Alside siding is the last siding you will ever need. Our certified installers will make your project a breeze and your house will be the envy of the neighborhood. This vinyl siding carries a lifetime warranty and is available in a color you will love. Call our Richmond VA team for a free no-obligation estimate and detailed scope of work needed for your next siding project.
- Prodigy Next Generation Insulated Siding
- Prodigy Siding Warranty
- Alside Prodigy Insulated Siding Brochure
- Alside Premium Siding Warranty
- Charter Oak Energy Elite
- Charter Oak Energy Elite Brochure
- Pelican Bay One Shakes and Scallops
- Pelican Bay One Warranty
- Pelican Bay One Brochure
- Architectural Classics
- Foundry Warranty 2013
- Arch Classics Brochure
Ascend Siding Information: