Getting started with Solar Energy
Don’t rent your energy, OWN it!
Take your power back, with Solar.
A decade ago, converting to solar was very expensive. As a result, only the wealthiest homeowners could afford to convert their homes to solar power. Over the past few years, solar technology has advanced becoming more efficient and cost-effective at producing electricity. Increased efficiency, the large volume of solar panels being produced, and the 26% Federal Tax Credit have made converting your home to solar power more affordable than ever.
How affordable? Most homeowners can now convert to solar with $0 down and save money on utilities each month. That’s right. Most homeowners start saving money the day their solar system is turned on. Homeowners are able to lower their monthly energy bill by installing solar panels. We customize, design, and build each solar system to produce enough energy (based on previous energy usage) to completely eliminate their electricity bill. Then, the money that was used for the monthly energy bill can be reallocated to pay for the new solar system.
The Pinnacle Group’s customers now own their solar power plant and produce all the energy they need, and they are paying less than they previously paid to their utility company when they were renting their electricity.
ITs as easy as 1, 2, 3 with TPG!
1. Schedule Your In Home Solar Analysis
Schedule a visit with one of our residential Solar Experts today. We will teach you all the information you will need in order to determine ‘when’ converting to solar is right for you. Our friendly and knowledgeable Solar Experts will help you on your way to saving money with solar.
2. Convert to Solar
Our knowledgeable team will walk you through each step of the installation process to make it as simple as possible. Once a plan is established to optimize your home for solar panels, they will be installed and you will be on your way to savings!
3. Save Money Today!
Why rent your energy when you could own it? The monthly cost to pay off your solar panels will be smaller than your monthly electric bill! Once you’ve converted to solar, your electric bill will be no more!
Meet Our Solar Panel
Packing in cutting-edge technologies to deliver higher power density, stunning aesthetics, and minimal environmental impact – all with the renowned reliability of REC – REC Alpha is the solar panel of choice for home solar.
Heterojunction (HJT) Cell Technology
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energy as temperature rises
- Higher power for greater savings and accelerated return on investment
- With high power density (watts/m²), REC Alpha panels generate more energy from the same area, getting more from limited spaces
- REC Alpha Series delivers around 20% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
Advanced Cell Connection Technology
- Increased number of wires greatly improves the flow of electric current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes the risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lasting high performance
- Stylish looks thanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-colored cells
- The full-black variant is a design masterpiece and the most elegant feature for your home
- Solder-free cells
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing drastically reduces carbon footprint
REC Alpha Pure Series: lead-free + higher power density
- REC Alpha Pure Series variant offers next-level power and greater environmental impact
- Innovative gapless cell layout uses the entire panel surface to generate power
- The highly impressive power density of 222 watts/m², with panel power reaching 410 Wp
- Lead-free* for less environmental impact
- Lead removed from all panel components, including cell connections, cross connectors, and junction box soldering
- Seamless appearance, lead-free construction, and high power make it a compelling solar panel for rooftops
Capture the Power of the Sun!
When the grid goes down you can keep the lights on with battery storage. The Pinnacle Group offers premium REC Solar Panels and Generac batteries that can power up a few appliances all the way to whole house backup. Our engineers will create a custom solution for your home.
When you pair a battery with your solar panel system, the battery and storage system is included in the value of the Solar Power Sytem for the credit calculation. In 2022, the federal Investment Tax Credit is 26% of the array’s cost.
How Does It Work?
With Solar and battery solution installed in your home, the excess energy from the sun fills up your battery for your nighttime use. Now you are using the sun’s energy for most of the day, reducing the total amount of energy pulled from the grid and charged by your utility. Net-metered homes save even more money, because the utility pays less for energy sent to the grid than they charge for consumption.
During extended utility outages and natural disasters, energy storage offers peace of mind and assurance to charge and power-protected loads. Now, you have a renewable energy substitute instead of a fossil fuel-powered generator. A 10kW battery should provide several hours of backup power, depending on your energy usage.
Generac, a leader in backup power systems for 60 years, offers the PWRCell Energy Storage System. An entry-level battery backup for solar PV owners, PWRCell seamlessly provides up to 8.6kWh of storage capacity and 3.4kW of continuous power output with a load management system to send power to your most critical appliances. Expand from 3 to 6 Lithium-Ion batteries within the same cabinet and secure 17.1kWh of storage and 6.7kW of output. PWRCells are available right now for installation.